Search This Blog

Night-shade free Guacamole and Cauliflower "Rice" Taco Salad

I am convinced that avocados are one of the most perfect fruits when ripe!
I have loved a good guacamole for years, but I almost always added chunks of tomato and red bell peppers. This new version is great and I even added more dark leafy greens in it for texture and benefits. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!
*Remember this is Family Size!

3 Avocadoes
1Tbsp of Lime
1/4 C Kale
1/4 Red Onion, minced
1 Small Garlic
1/8 tsp Cumin
1/4 tsp Sea Salt

Add all to the food processor or just mash together with a fork or avocado masher.  It's great on a salad or to dip cucumbers in!

While I made organic brown rice and black beans for my family to put on our taco salad, I tried making "cauliflower rice" for the first time, which is just cauliflower in the food processor until it resembles a small rice. It was not bad and mixed in the salad I actually really liked it.
Night-shade free Taco Salad 
Chopped Romaine
Sliced Cucumbers
Kalamata Olives
Guacamole

No comments:

Post a Comment