Search This Blog

Raw Creamy Spicy Mexican Soup

This soup is a great base for any type of a "taco" soup. The spicy and creaminess is delicious, as my 5 year old put it after eating lunch "we are a spicy family!"

In the Blender:
3 C Very warm water (yes, I used the tap on this one)
2 Big Roma Tomatoes, seeded and cored
2 Stalk of Celery
1 Long Carrot
1 Avocado
1 tsp Sea Salt
1/2 tsp fresh ground black pepper
2-3 tsp Mexican Seasoning (I used an all-natural Frontier Mexican Seasoning  and it is a great blend of spices, if you opt for 3tsp. it IS spicy. Mine was a no-salt version, which is why I add salt in this recipe- check picture)

Blend on "soup" or high for 1-2 minutes until smooth and warm.Top with fresh or dried cilantro.
*You can add any other veggies you want; corn, chopped tomatoes, chunks of avoc., red bells etc.
 I softened some spinach in warm water and added it to mine (not shown.)
Enjoy the spiciness of life! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment