Search This Blog

Italian Salad with Raw Italian Dressing

For almost 4 years I have wanted to make an Italian dressing that I liked, and for some reason this season my brain is just flowing with healthy food ideas. Today was my lucky day for the dressing, made one up, topped my salad and....delicious!

Italian Salad
2-3 heads of Romaine,chopped
1/2 Head Purple cabbage, chopped
3-4 Celery, cut lengthwise then chopped
1 Cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped
1 C baby Cherry Tomatoes, halved
1 Red Bell Pepper, cored and chopped
1 T Purple Onion, minced
1 T Hemp Seeds

Layer the salad in this order. Top with the Onion and Hemp seeds.

Raw Italian Dressing

1/2 C Olive Oil
1 tsp Sea Salt
2 T ACV (Apple Cider Vinegar)
1 T Fresh Lime Juice
1 tsp Agave
1 tsp dried Oregano
1/8 tsp Thyme
1/2 tsp Rosemary
1 1/2 tsp Italian Seasoning
Fresh ground Black Pepper
Whisk together and put in a glass container to store. Shake well before using.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment