Search This Blog

Raw Broccoli Cabbage Salad

 I know when I am in an ALL raw foods stage because I think of idea after idea of different foods and combinations of foods, not to mention how amazing I feel! Energy, motivation, happiness, confidence...ok I won't bore you.
 Well, in the past 24 hours inspiration hit more than once, so you are in luck and get to try my new creations. I love when this happens because something yummy always comes out of it.
 This salad tasted cheesy to me so I was going to call it a Raw Cheesy Broccoli Cabbage Salad, but it was too long, plus my husband said to him it was almost a peanut sauce taste. So you can try it yourself and see what you think, for me I'll go with cheesy:)
 It was tasty and SO simple  to put together and great as a side salad for 4 or double or triple to make it the main dish, I know I will next time!

1 C Purple Cabbage, chopped
1 C Green Cabbage (for variety), chopped
1 C Broccoli, finely chopped
Put in a bowl and add:
1 T Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 T Nutritional Yeast (this gives it the flavor you want!)
1/4 tsp Sea Salt
1/8 C Crushed Walnuts
Toss together and Enjoy your super fast and healthy dinner!

1 comment:

  1. I love this type of salad. I do something like this and chuck in cranberries/craisins for a tart taste as well. I'll have to try your dressing to change things up a bit.

    ReplyDelete