Search This Blog

Raw Stuffed Veggie Burrito with Spicy Red Pepper Sauce

This was a very filling, fresh, crunchy, and spicy lunch I had the other day and had to share.

First I made the sauce...which I liked a little grainy for more of a pate than a smooth sauce. It went:

In the blender:
1 1/2 C Cashews, soaked overnight and drained
1/4 Red Bell Pepper
1 tsp Fresh Lemon Juice
1 tsp Sea Salt
1/2 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
1 T Olive Oil
1 tsp Nutritional Yeast
Blend to your liking.

In a Collard Leaf, (with the thick middle part cut out)
Spread the Sauce generously and add:
Chunks of Cucumber
Red, Yellow, and Orange Bell Pepper slices
Diced Zuchinni
Shredded Carrot
Baby tomatoes
1/2 Avocado
Sunflower Sprouts

You can really add any of your favorite veggies in here. I liked this combo for the texture and fresh taste. If you can't stand the collard then I would recommend using butter leaf lettuce.

Roll up and Eat...with plenty of napkins.

No comments:

Post a Comment