Search This Blog

Raw Almond Raisin Cookies

These should really be called "My Baby's Favorite Cookie" because he does love these! My other children can actually chew almonds and raisins, and that is their "quick snack" whenever we go somewhere. My 1 year old who doesn't have all his teeth in yet is always envious, so I thought if I blended them together it would be his perfect little snack...now the other kids are the one's envious of him!

1 C Almonds
1 C Raisins
1-2 T water, as needed
Dash or two of cinnamon (opt.)
Blend until it starts to clump together, but not until it gets oily. Scoop out spoonfuls at a time and roll into balls and flatten with your hands. Best kept in the fridge, or you can dehydrate them for a few hours and keep them in an airtight container in the cupboard or pantry.

No comments:

Post a Comment