Search This Blog

Raw Marinated Mushrooms

The perfect Raw Vegan Thanksgiving main dish. When I tried this out on my family, my 4 year old said, "It's Turkey Mushrooms!" The flavors are great and there is so much to chew! I was never a mushroom lover, but these changed my mind.

8 oz. Carton of Mushrooms, sliced
3 T Olive Oil
2 T Nama Shoyu
2 tsp. Spike Salt Free Gourmet Natural Seasoning (I got it at Good Earth, it has 37 different herbs)
1/2 tsp. Sea Salt

Mix oil, Nama Shoyu, Seasonings, and salt in a big bowl. Add in mushrooms and toss. Let them marinate 20-30 minutes. Then transfer to a dehydrating sheet on parchment paper. Dehydrate 60-90 minutes turning them every 10-20 min. You can dehydrate as long as you want. The longer you dehydrate, the more the flavors soak in. You may want to add more seasoning on the top of them. I would recommend at least doubling  this to serve 6 people.

1 comment:

  1. You need to call me and I'll run down the street to try all your yummy recipes!

    ReplyDelete