Search This Blog

Raw Macaroon Cookies

1 C Almond Four (1 C Almonds blended finely)

Transfer to a mixing bowl and mix in:
3 C Shredded unsweetened coconut
1/2 C Agave
1/2 C Pure Maple Syrup, Grade B
1/4 C Coconut Oil (optional-they get crunchier quicker without it )
1 tsp Sea Salt
1 tsp Vanilla

Spoon onto dehydrating sheets and dehydrate overnight or until desired crispness is achieved. I like to take them out after a day and put them in an air tight  contained in the refrigerator so they harden up a little more. So Yummy! I never liked coconut until I had these cookies.

Made about 34 one-inch cookies.













Also great with fresh Strawberries!

1 comment:

  1. I am in the process of dehydrating them now. Tastes so good not dehydrated that I'm sure I'll like them when they are!

    ReplyDelete